Old 23-09-2013, 12:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Home grown veg. are the best

Jake wrote in
:

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:17:44 +0100, Janet wrote:

unlike the rest of us who plant or sow those crops annually,
fertilise weed and water etc.

Then you must be drunk again, because as all can see, that's not
what
I wrote .

Janet.

I think Baz was having a bit of fun at the absence of a comma between
"fertilise" and "weed" in your earlier post (which is what you did
write).

Yes, Jake.
A bit of fun with an insane person.
I think she could be a nice person with a bit of encoragement.

Btw I have not had any alcoholic drinks for 2 years.
And even when I did drink alcohol I have not ever ****ed off this janet
thing.

I know that I have been a pain in the past. I am sorting that now.

Baz