Old 23-09-2013, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Home grown veg. are the best

In article , Baz wrote:

Also, I can't find a variety of climbing blue French bean that
doesn't some cropping at the first spell of cold or dry weather
in September. ...

Sigh. Doesn't STOP cropping.

OH! sigh. I bet it does stop! even as we speak!
I bet that there are NO new beans forming.

This sigh buisiness is abundant with people who think that they are a bit
brainy. Not in your case, you are brainy. You don't have to sigh.

I was sighing at my typo. "Some" was a word that I was going to use
in the next sentence! I do things like that ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.