Old 23-09-2013, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Keeping cats out of garden

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Is there a way?

I'm getting a tad tired of the number of piles of mouldy cat[1] poo
appearing of late.

[1] Almost certain it's a cat - there are sometimes vague attempts to
scratch the ground and bury it, but often not successful. Volume and size
is
too small for a fox.

There are 3-4 cats that appear regularly.

I know it's not going to be easy - but I was wondering if there is a
chemical I can spray around the permimeter that is either deeply
unpleasant
to cats or makes them regard it as marked territory?

I don't mind the odd cat, but they are becoming a right pest lately.

Cats usually bury their poo. Young dog fox cubs are ejected from their
families round about late August. I suggest it might be them.