Old 23-09-2013, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Keeping cats out of garden

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:03:00 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

If you have loads of poo in your garden, unburied, it's not a cat.

Some cats are not very good at the burying, vague scratch in the soil
half hearted attempt to cover.

I am sure you must know a lot more about cats than I do.
Except I have one and I can assure you he buries his poo in his own garden.
Stop blaming cats for everything, it really annoys me.