Old 24-09-2013, 08:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Keeping cats out of garden

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 23:14:43 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

If you have loads of poo in your garden, unburied, it's not a

cat.

Some cats are not very good at the burying, vague scratch in the

soil
half hearted attempt to cover.

I am sure you must know a lot more about cats than I do.
Except I have one and I can assure you he buries his poo in his own
garden.

So do we and so does she. But not all cats do as ours do.

Stop blaming cats for everything, it really annoys me.

You need to accept that some cats do crap in other peoples gardens
and that some people don't like cats. When the two coincide there is
bound to be friction.

--
Cheers
Dave.