Old 24-09-2013, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Keeping cats out of garden

In article ,
says...

On Monday 23 September 2013 20:54 Mr Pounder wrote in uk.rec.gardening:

Yup, under my wood chippings.
Guess who gets a handful of it when weeding?
My dog don't crap in my neighbour's garden, I see no reason why his vermin
cats should crap in my garden.

+1

People have turned very fascist about dogs pooping in public places and yet
I find cats infinitely more annoying as people digs generally do not come
into my garden, unless invited.

You'd think gardeners would encourage people digs in their garden.
Free labour.

Janet