Old 24-09-2013, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_4_] Fuschia[_4_] is offline

Default Keeping cats out of garden

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 00:00:09 +0100, "Let It Be"
wrote:

'Mike' wrote:
Shoot.

Skin.

Cook.

Eat.

Tastes like Rabbit

Mike

Cats are very useful at keeping the vermin and various birds off my crops -
I bet you'd be very tasty to them 'mike', but then, they are rather
particular in the vermin the eat, so maybe not!

You are right, no cat would want to touch that sort of vermin.
He seems to sit at his computer just waiting for a mention of cats so
that he can post that same old comment again. What a wasted life.