Old 24-09-2013, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Keeping cats out of garden

"Mr Pounder" wrote in
:

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:51:31 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

[1] Almost certain it's a cat - there are sometimes vague attempts
scratch the ground and bury it, but often not successful. Volume
and
size is too small for a fox.

Cats usually bury their poo. Young dog fox cubs are ejected from
their families round about late August. I suggest it might be
them.

Doesn't fox poo have a very "foxy" but not unpleasant smell and a
pointed end?]Depends if the cubs have managed to to catch anything.

Cat poo smells foul.

Agreed, but they bury it.

Yup, under my wood chippings.
Guess who gets a handful of it when weeding?
My dog don't crap in my neighbour's garden, I see no reason why his
vermin cats should crap in my garden.

Very good point.

Baz