Old 24-09-2013, 05:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Cheap Seeds

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:01:01 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:10:20 AM UTC-4, songbird wrote:

wrote:

Does anyone have a favorite place to buy cheap seeds?

the grain elevator or feed stores around here often

have seeds for less.

also, if you can find a remainder rack or bin

at the hardware you might be able to pick up older

seeds that haven't been gotten rid of yet. i can

often pick up seeds $0.10/pkg that way. they may

not all be viable, but i only need some of them to

grow in what i tend to do with them (scatter in

random places).

songbird

I picked up some like that earlier but the very few stores around me have nothing left. They have a very limited selection to begin with.

MJ

Jackpot !!! Found some bulk seeds locally this morning. I got them in 1/2 ounce packages and the most expensive was 75 cents. Thanks for all the input.
MJ