Old 24-09-2013, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mr Pounder Mr Pounder is offline

Default Keeping cats out of garden

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On Monday 23 September 2013 20:54 Mr Pounder wrote in uk.rec.gardening:

Yup, under my wood chippings.
Guess who gets a handful of it when weeding?
My dog don't crap in my neighbour's garden, I see no reason why his
vermin
cats should crap in my garden.

+1

People have turned very fascist about dogs pooping in public places and
yet
I find cats infinitely more annoying as people digs generally do not come
into my garden, unless invited.

My little dog is always on the lead when we go out. I'm lucky as she don't
poo or wee in the street. Even so, I take poo bags.
When I casually mentioned to the cat man next door about his cats crapping
in my garden he laughed in my face and said "Ha, that's the way it goes
mate".
I have found all cat owners to have the same ignorant attitude.
He knows that I will kill his cats if I manage to get my hands on one whilst
it is crapping on my property.
He knows that I fling the shit back into his garden.