Old 25-09-2013, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Keeping cats out of garden

"Fuschia" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 00:00:09 +0100, "Let It Be"
wrote:

'Mike' wrote:
Shoot.

Skin.

Cook.

Eat.

Tastes like Rabbit

Mike

Cats are very useful at keeping the vermin and various birds off my
crops -
I bet you'd be very tasty to them 'mike', but then, they are rather
particular in the vermin the eat, so maybe not!

You are right, no cat would want to touch that sort of vermin.
He seems to sit at his computer just waiting for a mention of cats so
that he can post that same old comment again. What a wasted life.

I am not going to apologise for taking a lost cat in. It's not ideal as
I've stopped feeding the birds except way down my garden (where the nuthatch
box is, and where my cat never goes)
But hey. He's so useful at catching small rats. He's quite lazy, he
prefers to stay in most of the day on his bed, and go out in the dark when
he's not a threat to any birds.