Old 25-09-2013, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Keeping cats out of garden

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On Monday 23 September 2013 23:14 Christina Websell wrote in
uk.rec.gardening:

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:03:00 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

If you have loads of poo in your garden, unburied, it's not a cat.

Some cats are not very good at the burying, vague scratch in the soil
half hearted attempt to cover.

I am sure you must know a lot more about cats than I do.
Except I have one and I can assure you he buries his poo in his own
garden. Stop blaming cats for everything, it really annoys me.

We could start on them eating nice harmless birds...

I think I just hate cats because they are all nice to you when they want
something and as soon as they've got it, they bugger off waving their butt
in your general direction!

Well, I certainly agree with that! It's their nature and there nothing
much to be done about it as it's legal to have a cat and it's acknowledged
in UK law that the owner cannot control them and is not responsible for what
they do.