Old 25-09-2013, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Keeping cats out of garden

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:51:31 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

[1] Almost certain it's a cat - there are sometimes vague attempts
scratch the ground and bury it, but often not successful. Volume
and
size is too small for a fox.

Cats usually bury their poo. Young dog fox cubs are ejected from
their
families round about late August. I suggest it might be them.

Doesn't fox poo have a very "foxy" but not unpleasant smell and a
pointed end?]Depends if the cubs have managed to to catch anything.

Cat poo smells foul.

Agreed, but they bury it.

Yup, under my wood chippings.
Guess who gets a handful of it when weeding?
My dog don't crap in my neighbour's garden, I see no reason why his
vermin cats should crap in my garden.

You just don't understand cats.

You don't understand that I own my land and I do not want the ****ing
things shitting on my land.
Why do you not understand this?

I do.
I also own land, and I have enough that it doesn't really matter if somecat
shits in it, somewhere. I won't notice and even if I did, it's not the end
of the world.