Old 25-09-2013, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Keeping cats out of garden

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Janet" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
lid says...

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:43:19 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

Cat poo smells foul.

I have never noticed any heavy aroma when scooping the stuff out of
the cat's litter box. Occasionally a slight sweetish sort of smell but
nothing I'd call foul. Maybe it's down to diet?

Cat litter contains deodorant and dessicant. Otherwise cat litter
boxes would stink the house out.

How disgusting to have a cat's toilet in your home.

Smell or no smell, shit is shit.

And you have a water toilet to do yours in. Cats don't have an option about
the litterbox if they are kept inside.