Old 26-09-2013, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Keeping cats out of garden

On 2013-09-26 10:46:14 +0100, Martin said:

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 00:47:43 +0100, Sacha

On 2013-09-25 22:07:34 +0100, Christina Websell said:

I have found all cat owners to have the same ignorant attitude.
He knows that I will kill his cats if I manage to get my hands on one
whilst it is crapping on my property.

Isn't this getting a bit stupid? I can tell you if anyone killed my
cat they would regret it because he is a beautiful soul. and if you
killed him I'd pursue you to the end of the earth to make sure you went
to prison if you did.
Or if I found you first.
I am fairly kind normally, but best not to threaten my cat.

One cat - how lovely. I'm sure people that love cats could love one
cat. Do they have to have 2 or 3 or 4 or more? Cats do a great deal
of damage to gardens and to wild life and no, I am not anti-cat. One
cat, one household, fine.

Our neighbour's young cat got onto their roof again yesterday via
garage roof - balcony- balcony rail - top of open balcony door-
roof gutter. It was last seen by us staring down a chimney looking
for the jackdaws that live there. The jackdaws were sitting in a tree
watching it.

A cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do! Essentially, they're still
wild, while dogs have become much more domesticated. This is why, in
law, cats are not considered to be 'controllable'. (nutshell
explanation, btw!)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com