Old 27-09-2013, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Stealing and vandalism on our allotment site

On 25/09/2013 13:14, Baz wrote:
It has been confirmed by the police that most of the thefts and vandalism
on our allotment site have been commited by the way of key theft.
These keys have been pickpockeded from council workers who have actively
been helping offenders who are either on parole or are on probation.
They have stooped so low in smearing tool handles with poo, knowing that
the user of that tool will get it on their hands.
I have had nothing stolen, but know of others who have.

The police are saying that a PCSO will help!
What is wrong with a proper constabulary helping?

Baz

Ask your PCSO for Smar****er and the stickers which 'advertise' that you
are using it. I know of an allotment which tried this, with some success.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London