Old 01-10-2013, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default OT beds

On 2013-10-01 09:40:15 +0100, David Hill said:

I know that this is totally off topic but thinking about how many
gardeners have back problems I thought I'd ask my question here.
It's time for me to change my mattress and my back is giving me a lot
of problems.
I'm wondering about a Memory foam mattress, but I don't know anyone who
has one.
Are they as good as the advertising says, or is it just hype.

David @ an overcast side of Swansea bay

I know a few people with them, including one of my immediate family.
All of them absolutely swear by them but one person says they can make
you hot - not in a pop star way, either! ;-) I use a memory foam
pillow because I have a neck problem, and it's fantastic. Weighs a ton
though!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com