Old 01-10-2013, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default OT beds

On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 09:40:15 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

I know that this is totally off topic but thinking about how many
gardeners have back problems I thought I'd ask my question here.
It's time for me to change my mattress and my back is giving me a lot of
problems.
I'm wondering about a Memory foam mattress, but I don't know anyone who
has one.
Are they as good as the advertising says, or is it just hype.

David @ an overcast side of Swansea bay

I have a Tempur mattress and am very comfortable on it, but I don't
have back problems. I recently let a visitor have my bed and I slept
on my old Dunlopillo mattress on a spare bed. I was just as
comfortable on that. It's never the same with the mattress on your own
bed as in the showroom. Take your time! Good luck.

Pam in Bristol