Old 01-10-2013, 11:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT beds

In article ,
David Hill wrote:

I know that this is totally off topic but thinking about how many
gardeners have back problems I thought I'd ask my question here.
It's time for me to change my mattress and my back is giving me a lot of
problems.

Have you had it looked at by a good physiotherapist? I have had
back trouble for years, which got worse, and the causes were not
at all what I expected. I got MASSIVE improvement by having 1/2"
added to the heel of a pair of my sandals. The physiotherapist
might even be able to advise on the best type of mattress for you.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.