Old 01-10-2013, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Dead fish

On 2013-10-01 17:26:00 +0100, David Hill said:

On 01/10/2013 14:16, sacha wrote:
One of the Nursery staff did suggest I start peeling the potatoes…!

Why?
Sounds to me as if they have already had their chips

Ba boom! Oh dear, poor old things, it really is very sad and honestly
and daft as it sounds, I miss them! We now have one large blonde who I
can't help feeling must be a female somehow. She's a very sinuous
Marily Monroe of the piscatorial world. Ray has got the pump started
again somehow, so hope everything is okay for a day or three!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com