Old 01-10-2013, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default OT beds

On 01/10/2013 21:08, Janet wrote:
In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

Looking at Memory foam mattresses on line I saw a Tempur mattress on
offer for only £2100,
Well a reasonably good mattress for around £400 would leave £1700 for
remedial massage on my back by an attractive young lady.

I would dispute that a good mattress costs around £400; I'd say at
least £1000... and I suggest you might equally underestimate the cost
of a good, trained massage (as opposed to an oily back rub).

Given the huge negative effect a bad back and poor sleep has on all
aspects of life and mental and physical health, I'd say spending £2100
to improve them is a good investment.

Janet

There is no way I would take out a mortgage on a mattress at my age, and
the last few massages I have had from a qualifies massage therapist
cost £25 for an hour,( and he was in his 40's), and they were not "Oily
back rubs"