Old 02-10-2013, 12:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT beds

On 01/10/13 21:08, Janet wrote:
Given the huge negative effect a bad back and poor sleep has on all
aspects of life and mental and physical health, I'd say spending £2100
to improve them is a good investment.

I tend to agree.

OTOH, spending £2100 and finding no improvement would
be somewhat of a disappointment.

I'd suggest spending £100 or so on a simple piece of
memory foam to see if there's an improvement - there
was for my daughter. If there is, then it might be
useful to spend the other £2000 - it wouldn't be for
my daughter.

In this case more than most, YMMV.