Old 02-10-2013, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default OT beds

"David Hill" wrote in message ...

I know that this is totally off topic but thinking about how many gardeners
have back problems I thought I'd ask my question here.
It's time for me to change my mattress and my back is giving me a lot of
problems.
I'm wondering about a Memory foam mattress, but I don't know anyone who has
one.
Are they as good as the advertising says, or is it just hype.

David we have an orthopaedic bed with a 4" topper. Firm support but feels
like floating on air, bloody marvellous!!

Has a life of about 2 years and you will also need to buy a washable cover.
Can't remember where I bought the cover, but we bought the topper from these
folk :- http://preview.tinyurl.com/oru3tv8

Their sale ends soon, suspect quality of product is pretty much the same
from all vendors. p.s. do be tempted to buy a thin one.