Old 02-10-2013, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default OT beds

"Bertie Doe" wrote in message ...

/David we have an orthopaedic bed with a 4" topper. Firm support but feels
/like floating on air, bloody marvellous!!
/
/Has a life of about 2 years and you will also need to buy a washable cover.
/Can't remember where I bought the cover, but we bought the topper from
these
/folk :- http://preview.tinyurl.com/oru3tv8
/
/Their sale ends soon, suspect quality of product is pretty much the same
/from all vendors. p.s. do be tempted to buy a thin one.

Oops, meant to write "do NOT be tempted to buy a thin one