Old 02-10-2013, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wendy Tinley Wendy Tinley is offline

Default OT beds

On 01/10/2013 09:40, David Hill wrote:
I know that this is totally off topic but thinking about how many
gardeners have back problems I thought I'd ask my question here.
It's time for me to change my mattress and my back is giving me a lot of
problems.
I'm wondering about a Memory foam mattress, but I don't know anyone who
has one.
Are they as good as the advertising says, or is it just hype.

Our local Dreams had a closing down sale and we bought one of these:

http://www.dreams.co.uk/beds/memory-...van-on-legs-12

What a fabulous bed - not one second regret.

--
Wendy Tinley
SE Sheffield