Old 02-10-2013, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default OT beds

On 02/10/2013 15:42, Janet wrote:
In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 02/10/2013 00:11, Janet wrote:
In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 01/10/2013 21:08, Janet wrote:
In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

Looking at Memory foam mattresses on line I saw a Tempur mattress on
offer for only £2100,
Well a reasonably good mattress for around £400 would leave £1700 for
remedial massage on my back by an attractive young lady.

I would dispute that a good mattress costs around £400; I'd say at
least £1000... and I suggest you might equally underestimate the cost
of a good, trained massage (as opposed to an oily back rub).

Given the huge negative effect a bad back and poor sleep has on all
aspects of life and mental and physical health, I'd say spending £2100
to improve them is a good investment.

Janet

There is no way I would take out a mortgage on a mattress at my age,

"At your age" is the very time you should, because "at your age" is
when you most need to sleep well, take care of yourself and stay fit and
mobile for as long as possible.

Otherwise you might end up spending lots more time bedbound in your
sickbed with a lumpy saggy old mattress and wishing you'd bought a
better one :-)

Janet

Janet
you may be rolling in money but some of us just don't have £2000 to
spend on a mattress or anything else for that matter.

Well, it wasn;t me who recently posted about the forthcoming arrival
of his huge new greenhouse (at his age! fancy!)

Janet.

I don't think that a couple of 8ft by 10 ft greenhouses rank as huge.