Old 03-10-2013, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default OT beds

On 2013-10-02 20:50:31 +0100, David Hill said:
snip

After talking to 4 different firms about Mattresses and
getting different info and opinions from each I had the feeling that
they didn't really have any real idea about their subject, one was
even just reading from their website, and badly at that.
I decided to get in touch with one of the manufactures flexcell
http://www.flexcell.co.uk/index.html
I had about a 15 minute chat to one of their people and he was very
good and certainly knew his subject.
His advice was not to go for memory foam but instead to have latex
foam as it shapes to you as you move where as memory foam is slower to
react, it (memory foam) holds the shape that is impressed into it for
a few minutes, hence it's name, also latex isn't as hot to the body.
His advice was to avoid the combination spring and foam mattresses as
they are very heavy to move around and not as good in the long run as
just foam.
His first choice was the top of the range which they can alter the
core filling to suit the weight of the buyer at no extra cost, might
be the one for you Sacha The Opurest mattress
His second choice was mid range.
I haven't ordered yet as I am still looking.
David

Thanks, David and I'll make a note of that wonderful name, just in case!
At present, we're comfortable with what we'e got which we bought from
Betteridge in Kingsbridge 13 years ago. I can see Ray's face now if I
suggested throwing it out when there's nothing actually wrong with us or
it. Our bed is 7x7 so we have plenty of individual space and neither of
us will *ever* forget the 3 or 4 days we spent with friends whose spare
room contained a 4' bed for the two of us! It really was a case of
synchronised breathing and turning!

Found that that is the problem with Premier Inns they just do that size
bed, no choice of twin beds so unless you are both slim to emaciated you
don't have any room.