Old 03-10-2013, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT beds

On 03/10/13 18:13, David Hill wrote:
Their mattresses are not covered by any guarantee if the combined weight of the occupants is over 30 stone, and as we are both around 17 stone they say the mattresses wouldn't last as long, They could
custom make one for me but it would be in 4 figures,but I could get the cheaper option and just renew it when it was knackered.
It's no good getting something designed for someone of 10 or 11 stone.

I would guess that something comfortable/useful for
an 11st person wouldn't be comfortable/useful for
a 17st person, and v.v.

My best suggestions: attempt to try things out
before buying, and try a cheap topper from a foam shed.

The experience gained will clarify what you /really/ need!