Old 03-10-2013, 11:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Should all Horticulturalists be qualified? College Project

Sam wrote:
results, please visit
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...hreadid=208446
Question: Should all horticulturalists be qualified?

- Yes
- No

Hi all, as part of my college coursework I have to investigate a topic
and I have chosen "Should all horticulturalists be qualified prior to
employment and would a trade body help" I am looking for opinions at
this stage. Thanks for reading I hope to hear back from some of you.
Sam.

The question is too vague. You can get any answer you like depending on
what you mean.

Training for horticulture has always been a problem.

Recall that you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. And
you can lead a horticulture but you cannot make her think.