Old 04-10-2013, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Victoria Conlan[_2_] Victoria Conlan[_2_] is offline

Default OT beds

David Hill wrote:
I'm wondering about a Memory foam mattress, but I don't know anyone who
has one.

Apologies if this has already been covered, but I can't be bothered with
the whole thread. Just wanted to voice my opinion

We bought a memory foam /and/ pocket sprung (combined, not one of each!)
because Nick claims he can't get out of memory foam, cos it sucks him in.
Memory foam is also /very/ warm, so it can be a bit uncomfortable in the
summer.

But I am very happy with the mattress we got.

I would strongly advise, even if you intend to buy online, to go to a shop
and try some out. It's all so very personal, no amount of advice is going
to work as well as personal experience. (And take anyone you may be going
to share it with with you, rather than trying it on your own if that's not
how you're going to use it!)