Old 04-10-2013, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default OT beds

On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 18:21:37 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

On 03/10/2013 15:37, News wrote:
On 03/10/2013 14:04, Ophelia wrote:

David, why don't you just consider a mattress topper?

No good if the underlying mattress is 'compromised', imo. Also they
ahve a tendency to move about if you're not careful - particularly if
ythe underlying mattress is not good.

And a good memory flex mattress takes much of its stability from the
high density (non memory) foam that makes up the bulk of it.

The mattress is probably ecologically sound, It has a few springs
bursting forth, and being skewered is not my idea of fun and bending the
sharp end over doesn't do much to help.

That's why I'd never buy a aprung mattress.

Pam in Bristol