Old 04-10-2013, 11:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] enviroselects1@gmail.com is offline

Default When to give up on outdoor tomatoes due to blight

On Friday, October 4, 2013 6:52:23 AM UTC-7, David.WE.Roberts wrote:
I'm seeing the first signs of blight.

A few dark patches on stems, a few marked leaves, a few marked tomatoes.

Mostly the tomatoes seem fine, there is still a large crop and they are

still ripening.

What is the best way to prolong cropping, and how long do you think I can

get away with it?

Cheers

Dave R

If you're in the US, there is a really awesome environmentally friendly product called OxiDate RTS that we sell. Not sure how much you need covered but it's labeled to cover up to 12,000 sq ft. It fights both early and late blight. Here is a link to the product page.

http://www.enviroselects.com/OxiDate...cide_p_21.html

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks, have a good day!

Truly Vidal
EnviroSelects LLC
Toll Free: 1 (877) 359-1299