Old 06-10-2013, 11:01 AM
yooser1 yooser1 is offline
Registered User

Location: Neston,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Gardner[_2_] View Post
On page
Rogers Mushrooms | Mushroom Pictures & Mushroom Reference
click on the "clavarias and allies club fungi"
and go from there.

Don't eat any unless you know how to identify fungi
that appear similar - but you knew that!

On 05/10/13 18:08, yooser1 wrote:

Hello,
MY lawn has just been invaded by these strange fungus like yellow '
things ' ,
they appeared over the last 24 hours , and I am wondering just what they
are and whether they can be removed.
My lawn is not in the best of health , to put it mildly , but recently
there have been small mushrooms/toadstools appearing all over the lawn
and now these strange things, about 1" in length.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Neale

|Filename: Unknown 01.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15858|
|Filename: Unknown 02.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15859|

Thanks for the help , I didn't realise that there were so many variations of this fungi , I think the version I have is the Clavulinopsis Helvola , I'll check them later on today to make sure.
Thanks again ,Neale.