Old 09-10-2013, 02:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Just came accross this. Comments?

David Hill wrote:

Don't throw it out; use it in the garden

I see these things from time to time.... my take on it is usually "But
aren't we all doing that already?" At least those of us who come from an
.....erm....economical background? (And retired into what some call "genteel
poverty).
I'm still using the occasional Dunkin' Donuts paper coffee cup from my
long-departed father in law's garden collection. Yogurt makers here often
use plastic tubs with shrink-wrapped covering that has the printing on it;
Easily removed to make pots ore to cut into strips for nice plant labels.
From what I see posted here, I'm not exceptionally clever.