Old 09-10-2013, 02:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Just came accross this. Comments?

In article ,
says...

Don't throw it out; use it in the garden

Some rather whimsical idea's, and some common sense
that is already done here.

I have a selection of old kitchen knives at various
points in the garden (greenhouse, shed garage etc,
handy and near at hand,

Not sure if SWMBO would appreciated me using her
tights to tie up flowers though, I already get enough
stick for using old boot laces!

Coffee grounds always go on the compost, and have done
for many years.

Boots as planters - they must be joking!

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales