Old 10-10-2013, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Compost?

In article , Baz wrote:
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote in
:
On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:09:57 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

Oh Please Baz don't discourage people from Googling first.

We Usenet relics don't even use the WEB unless desperation sets in

Relics? Antique, but not relics yet. I think we have a few days left.
I get your point though

Well, as a relic from long before the Usenet days, I use the Web a
lot. But, whenever I refer to it in my courses, I say that The Web
Of A Million Lies is a gross underestimate!

I have never understood why so many people think there is a conflict
between being a bleeding-edge IT professional and a computer Luddite.
Some of us are the latter because we know too much about how computer
systems are implemented and used :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.