Old 10-10-2013, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Never been so scared.

Thank your lucky stars that you are alive and able to write what you have
done. Had that been my wife she would be in hospital by now, if still alive.
She is VERY allergic to Wasp stings and as such is on 'A Wasp sting watch'.
People have been known to die through them.

Wasp stings mean nothing to me, one at a time!!

Hope you recover soon

Mike

"Baz" wrote in message ...

I was picking up some dropped pears before cutting the lawn and have been
swarmed by wasps. stung my nostrils and lips just now

Baz