Old 11-10-2013, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Never been so scared.

On 11/10/2013 12:56, Bill Grey wrote:
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Baz" wrote

I was picking up some dropped pears before cutting the lawn and have been
swarmed by wasps. stung my nostrils and lips just now

Sorry to hear that. Nasty little b'gers, you may remember that last year I
ran over a wasp nest that was in the ground whilst mowing the allotment
road, they chased me the length of the site stinging me the whole time.
Luckily I am not allergic.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Unfortunately, the next time (hopefully never) you get stung by a wasp/bee
you may still suffer anaphylactic shock.

Fingers crossed eh?

Bill

On the other hand you almost certainly wont