Old 11-10-2013, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
diamonds diamonds is offline

Default Never been so scared.

On Friday, 11 October 2013 12:56:42 UTC+1, Bill Grey wrote:
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Baz" wrote

I was picking up some dropped pears before cutting the lawn and have been

swarmed by wasps. stung my nostrils and lips just now

Sorry to hear that. Nasty little b'gers, you may remember that last year I

ran over a wasp nest that was in the ground whilst mowing the allotment

road, they chased me the length of the site stinging me the whole time.

Luckily I am not allergic.

--

Regards. Bob Hobden.

Unfortunately, the next time (hopefully never) you get stung by a wasp/bee

you may still suffer anaphylactic shock.

Fingers crossed eh?

Bill