Old 12-10-2013, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Never been so scared.

sacha wrote in news:bbqrutFh9mbU1
@mid.individual.net:

On 2013-10-11 14:13:11 +0000, Baz said:

David Hill wrote in
:

On 10/10/2013 19:53, Baz wrote:
David Hill wrote in
:

On 10/10/2013 17:40, Baz wrote:
I was picking up some dropped pears before cutting the lawn and
have been swarmed by wasps. stung my nostrils and lips just now

Baz

I got done over by bees many years ago, my own fault, I was using a
tractor Rotavator and rotovated across the front of 3 hives, they
took exception.
Wasps, I would have been dead in less than 10 mins with the number
of stings I had.
David @ a colder but rain free side of Swansea Bay.

Lucky me then. I have a bit of an escape.I just dont know why they
picked on me. and i feel a bit sick as well

You probably feel as if you have had a kicking.
If you have any antihistamine tablets (Hay fever/travel sickness
tablets then take a dose, it could still help.

Antihistamine is what my doctor gave me.
I feel much better now.
I thought I was going to die.
I still feel weak.

You need to talk to your doc about an Epipen. When my bees went for
me, I woke in the night feeling as if I had the worst case of flu known
to man. One eye was swollen shut the other I could only open to a
minute amount. That was around 16 stings and that's a load of venom. I
don't get used to bee stings, I get worse. You do need to check this
very carefully. Wasps seem more aggressive than bees, ime and imo and I
will avoid them at all costs!

Well, early this morning my left eye was itching like mad when I was in
bed, and I felt soooo ill as well. I got up to go to the bathroom to
spash a bit of water on it and when I looked in the mirror the right side
of my face had dropped I thought my god ive had a stroke. I woke Reykha
and she dialed 999. Bells pausly the doctor said,after hours of tests I
never heard of it. Not a stroke. It might take a while to get back to
normal.
I had a similar amount of sting but all close together some up my nose.
hat makes my left eye itch seemmingly. I have had drops in that eye and
it feels better. Quite close to shut that eye, soa i know what you mean.