Old 14-10-2013, 12:04 AM posted to rec.gardens
W[_2_] W[_2_] is offline

Default Thick Flowering Hedge

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message
Hi, W. You might want to look further Oleander can be lethally
poisonous. There are MANY sites on-line that detail the risks. I once
had a tenant who asked me to remove the oleander in his yard, for fear
of a child or an animal being harmed.

Oleander tastes awful, and you need to ingest fairly large quantities to
cause poisoning. So unlikely humans are going to ingest it?

Is it attractive to any specific types of animals (e.g., rabbits, squirrels,
rats, dogs, etc)?