Old 15-10-2013, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Gurr Phil Gurr is offline

Default OT - sort of

"Jake" wrote in message
On 15 Oct 2013 16:18:56 GMT, Emery Davis
wrote:

Above all steer clear of DHL, I have worked with them on and off for many
years and they are absolutely the worst. I had a DHL package from the
states recently for which I paid about $50, it took over a month and they
didn't even try to deliver, just left a message on the answering machine
eventually.

Such is life. I've used DHL for both outbound and inbound (where I
arranged for them to collect from Germany and deliver to me in UK).
Never a problem and in all cases collection to delivery was no more
than 2 days.

Try living here, it takes DHL 3 DAYS to get a parcel to me from
Inverness, but of course that is 41 miles!

Phil
Northern Highlands of Scotland