Old 16-10-2013, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Blow-torching weeds

On 16/10/2013 09:14, Another John wrote:
OP he thank you very much, All, for all these useful answers!

I will use use glyphosate (or Weedol (Martin) -- I think I have some
somewhere), and then whizz over with the blowtorch in a couple of weeks.

Useful tips about blowtorch techniques too from Jake and Chris -- thank
you!

Cheers
John

Weedol is a contact killer that will only kill the tops not the roots,
Glyphosate is much slower to work but kills the roots and all.