Old 17-10-2013, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default OT Parking

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 22:57:18 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Jake" wrote

David Hill wrote:

Don't you wish you had been taught to park like this?
http://biggeekdad.com/2012/01/how-ol...ark-their-car/

Nope! Tyres for my car are £250 a time!

Shame you are too far from Micheldever Tyres as I bet you could save a lot
on that price, I've saved over £100 on two in the past just by taking a day
out in Hampshire.

They are part of the Protyre group nowadays so you may get similar
prices at one of their branches if you ask, I agree years ago when
they were independent it was hard to beat them.
I am in Hampshire but use a small independent up the road,If I give
him enough notice he usually can come close to Micheldevers prices and
there is not a 30 car long queue though admittedly Micheldever are
fairly quick. But I doubt if they would swap my wheels fitted with
Winter tyres over for almost no charge twice a year. The actual
charge is a pack of chocolate digestives. And its a two mile round
trip instead of forty.

G.Harman