Old 19-10-2013, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT - sort of

On 18/10/13 22:18, Martin wrote:
The delivery men are paid for each delivery or attempted delivery.

My variant of this problem is that a similarly
named road (that's only been there for 80m years)
isn't on many satnavs. (Yes I have submitted multiple
error reports). The consequence is that I often get
deliveries for the other address.

The incidence has been significantly reduced (but
not eliminated) by my suggesting that the other
house adds an extra field to their address stating
"opposite the supermarket".

The worst mis-delivery was roof height scaffolding;
the scaffolding company was apologetic but not amused!