Old 20-10-2013, 05:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default jack frost

we've had a few light frosts up until now, but
the weather was trending well above average.

this week we'll be below average and have some
30F forecasts for a few nights with chances of
rain.

nice day out there now, time to get back out
and dig, but first i have to do the fall crawl
under the house to close up the vents. other-
wise we're heating the outside each time the
furnace kicks on.

i hope folks in Aussieland NSW are being
careful and keeping safe.

songbird