Old 20-10-2013, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Shrub ID

On 20/10/2013 16:53, Sacha wrote:
t.. I would also suggest you look at Camellia sasanqua
Narumigata which is another very early flowerer and scented and the
non-scented but outstandingly good, Camellia japonica Takanini which
we bought from Trehane a few years ago. It has grown well into a
strong plant and it is covered in flowers for a long time. In fact it's
known to be one of the longest flowering Camellias around. I believe
Jennifer got it from NZ originally.

Ok, thanks. I'll take a look.

--

Jeff