Old 22-10-2013, 09:46 PM
GrasshopperSean GrasshopperSean is offline
Banned

Location: Waltham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Woodhead View Post
Hello, I have this plant at the front of my house.

It is over 2 meters tall and it about 0.5 meters in depth.

The problem I have is that it has become detached from the wall due to strong winds and i have had to tie it up.

Under the top layer of plant it very brittle like parts of the plant is dead.

How far can I cut this plant back.

Can I trim it back to the floor removing most of it or will this kill it.
i would not cut it right back. Reduce to size and remove any dead and breaking sections and fasten back to the wall.