Old 23-10-2013, 09:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
News[_2_] News[_2_] is offline

Default Projecting plant pictures

On 18/10/2013 08:42, Charlie Pridham wrote:
I need to change to digital projection, I occasionally give talks to
garden clubs and have a slide projector but have found it increasingly
difficult to get hold of the slide film so last year bought a DSLR
camera, very pleased with the pictures but at present I can't use them!

I make no claims as to how good they are (and I don't know what you
consider cheap) but this might be worth a look?

This one is around £650 but there are some cheaper alternatives available

http://tinyurl.com/acerprojector
(goes to ebuyer site)

--
regards