Old 28-02-2003, 06:17 PM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default Please recommend "good value for money" fungicide, fertilizer and insecticide

Personally, I recommend the use of Dyna-Gro fertilizers, as they are quite
complete and easy to use, but by doing a bit of research on the internet to
find out about appropriate nutrient concentrations, and then reading labels
and doing some simple calculations, you can probably use the cheapest brands
available, with some proper blending.

As to fungicides and insecticides, you can make a lot of them for yourself
at home. I have a "Home Remedies" page devoted to that at the website (URL
below).

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"Thomas Wong" wrote in message
Dear orchid growers,

Please kindly advise on "good and cheap" fungicide, fertilizer and
insecticide and other orchid required chemicals to use.. Thank you.

With warmest regards,
Thomas